Getting to know your classmates in 2006
This is a good opportunity to have some fun and to get to know your classmates.
If you choose to participate, you can copy & paste these questions into an
e-mail message or you can ask me (Dale Tincher)
or Andy Aide Pendleton
email@example.com to e-mail the questions to you. Once
you return the e-mail, we will paste the into your class's Web page section.
1. What time do you normally get up in the morning?
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies?
4.What is your favorite TV show?
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
6. What is your middle name?
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
9. Your favorite Potato chip?
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
11. What kind of car do you drive?
12. Favorite sandwich?
13. What characteristics do you despise?
14. Favorite item of clothing?
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
16. What color is your bathroom?
17. Favorite brand of clothing?
18. Where would you want to retire to?
19. Favorite time of day?
20. Where were you born?
21. Favorite sport to watch?
22. Last job you ever held?
23. Where did you go on your last vacation?
24. What laundry detergent do you use?
25. Coke or Pepsi?
26. Are you a morning person or night owl?
27. Do you have nice neighbors?
28. Do you have pets?
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone?
30. Favorite car?
31. Favorite Candy?
32. What is your best childhood memory?
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?
34. If you could have one wish come true what would it be?
37. Favorite song?
38. Favorite Singer?
39. Ever been toilet papering?
40. Love someone so much it made you cry?
41. Favorite TV Station?
42. Croutons or bacon bits?
43. Favorite day of the week?
44. Favorite restaurant?
45. Favorite flower?
46. Favorite ice cream?
47. Disney or Warner Brothers?
48. Favorite fast food restaurant?
49. What color is your bedroom carpet?
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email?
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
53. What do you do most often when you are bored?
55. Who is your favorite movie star?
56. Last person you went to dinner with?
57. How long are married?
58. What are you listening to right now?
59. What is your favorite color?
60. Lake, Ocean or river?
61. How many tattoos do you have?
62.Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
63. How many people are you on your addy list?
64. Who sent this to you and what is something you didn't know about him/her?
65. Favorite time of the year?
Additions for the Ranger site:
66. How many children do you have? Grandchildren? Great-grandchildren?
67. Is there anything major that you would redo about your life if you could?
68. What would you like to do that you haven't been able to do yet?
69. What has been one of your life's unexpected pleasures?
70. Has your taste in music changed since you were 18?
71. What public figure of the past 5 decades do you most admire? Why?
72. What are your thoughts on gray hair? kill it before it multiplies, leave it
alone, it's natural, I've earned it, it makes me look distinguisted, I don't
have any, other,,
73. What projects are you saving for retirement (if you haven't retired)?
74. What do you hope to do more of when you retire (if you havenít)?
75. Who was your favorite RHS teacher and why?
76. What are your favorite Websites?
76. What are your hobbies?