Rainelle Reunion Discussion
Rainelle Reunion Discussion
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Snitz Forums 2000
 Rainelle Information
 The next Rainelle Reunion?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dale Tincher 64 Posted - 03/31/2009 : 08:15:55
Rangers, I have heard some rumors that the Reunion Committee and others have talked some about having a reunion sooner than the normal 5 year interval. I realize that it is a lot of work for the committee and we appreciate, so much, their hard work and time sacrifices. I have talked with several Rangers who have said that we aren't getting any younger, plus the school will apparently be torn down prior to 5 years and that it would be wonderful if we could schedule a reunion prior to the normal 5 years. I suggest that if you feel that way, to let the discussion board and/or a reunion committee member know. I will be happy to pass your comments on or post them to the board if you want to send them to me. My vote is YES, let's have one soon!! Don't shoot me, Patty!

Dale Tincher - Class of 64
919-272-8052
dale.tincher@rainellereunion.com
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Janet Ballengee Estep 68 Posted - 07/04/2010 : 08:14:10
I had a great time yesterday! I've posted my pictures on this site: http://rainellerangerreunion2010.shutterfly.com/.
Patty Cox Osborne 67 Posted - 06/19/2010 : 15:09:27
Probably not all of them but, I'm sure Ruth Harris Groves would be able to tell you if certain people you are interested in are coming. (That is, if you can tell her what class they were in.) She is handling registration for this reunion. She can be reached at
304-438-6293.

Patty
Janet Ballengee Estep 68 Posted - 06/16/2010 : 17:57:19
Is there any way to find out the names of the people who have registered to attend? Janet
Dale Tincher 64 Posted - 06/15/2010 : 08:03:43
quote:
Originally posted by jessica osborne 67

[quote]Originally posted by Dale Tincher 64

I heard from Patty that approximately 500 have signed up for the Reunion. That's great! What a wonderful time is going to be!

For fun, let us know what you are most looking forward to seeing or doing. If you are planning anything special or making any special preparations, that would also be fun to hear.

919-272-8052
Hopefully the weather will cooperate 'cause I want to find some great photo ops there and try out my new camera. Good to see that many are showing up too.

It's exciting, Jessica. Several additional people have contacted me via this discussion board and I understand from Patty that she has also had additional requests for registration packets. It's going to be a great time. I also plan to take a lot of photos and know that several of the photographers from the last reunion http://www.rainellereunion.com/photos.html (top left - 2007) will be out with their cameras. We will, again, post pictures or photo links we receive to the website.

I hear that K.C. Forren will be happy to accept volunteers for set-up assistance the day before the reunion. If you can't get in touch with K.C., please contact me and I will be happy to pass your contact information on to K.C. Set-up day will also be enjoyable.

919-272-8052
jessica osborne 67 Posted - 06/12/2010 : 17:10:29
[quote]Originally posted by Dale Tincher 64

I heard from Patty that approximately 500 have signed up for the Reunion. That's great! What a wonderful time is going to be!

For fun, let us know what you are most looking forward to seeing or doing. If you are planning anything special or making any special preparations, that would also be fun to hear.

919-272-8052
Hopefully the weather will cooperate 'cause I want to find some great photo ops there and try out my new camera. Good to see that many are showing up too.
Dale Tincher 64 Posted - 05/14/2010 : 22:43:37

919-272-8052
Patty Cox Osborne 67 Posted - 04/07/2010 : 13:39:48
Just a reminder: April 15th is just around the corner. Don't forget your taxes and your reunion registration. Also, your shirt orders need to be sent separately to Bud Whitlow.
I'm also wondering why there hasn't been much activity on our website. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...winter's over so everyone should be coming out of hibernation!!!

Patty
Dale Tincher 64 Posted - 01/31/2010 : 23:50:44
Documents included in the 2010 Reunion packet are linked below in PDF format:

Cover Letter - http://www.rainellereunion.com/images/2010_pdfs/cover_letter.pdf

Registration Card - http://www.rainellereunion.com/images/2010_pdfs/rainelle_reunion_registration.pdf

Tentative Agenda - http://www.rainellereunion.com/images/2010_pdfs/Tentative_Agenda_2010.pdf

RHS Clothing Order Form - http://www.rainellereunion.com/images/2010_pdfs/ORDERFORM2010RAINELLESCHOOLREUNION.pdf

Local Hotels - http://www.rainellereunion.com/images/2010_pdfs/LodgingList-AllJan2010.pdf
Dale Tincher 64 Posted - 01/23/2010 : 10:16:30
quote:
Originally posted by Patty Cox Osborne 67

The registration is in the mail...now it's up to you!!!

Patty

I received mine. Patty, the packet looks great! Thank you and the committee for your hard work! I can't wait to see all my Ranger friends. Dale

919-272-8052
Patty Cox Osborne 67 Posted - 01/20/2010 : 11:54:07
The registration is in the mail...now it's up to you!!!

Patty
Patty Cox Osborne 67 Posted - 01/14/2010 : 16:18:26
Reunion Meeting:
Monday night at the Masonic Lodge-7:00pm
It looks like the weather is going to cooperate and everything is ready. We should be 'stuffing' registration packets Monday night!!!

Patty
Patty Cox Osborne 67 Posted - 12/07/2009 : 22:22:20
Another good turnout for the meeting despite the cold weather and snow still on the ground.
We plan to compile the registration packet on Monday, January 18, 2010. (Wow...2010...hard to believe!)
We have a few new things up our sleeve for this reunion but the main focus will be to have fun and enjoy the time we will have...it will be bittersweet.

Patty
Patty Cox Osborne 67 Posted - 12/03/2009 : 23:33:51
Contact person meeting:
Monday night at 7:00pm at the Masonic Hall in Rainelle.
Remaining returned letters will be passed out and preparations for the mailing of the registration information will be discussed.
Only 7 months until the reunion and much work to be done.
The success of the reunion depends on everyones participation...thanks for your continued support!

Patty
Patty Cox Osborne 67 Posted - 08/18/2009 : 00:50:02
Janet,
Thanks for the suggestion---it's a good one. I will give it another week or so since more are coming back and then try to do that. Some have new addresses on them and we are resending those.
Thanks again.
Hope you are having a great summer.

Patty
Janet Ballengee Estep 68 Posted - 08/16/2009 : 08:43:07
I know 100 names are a lot, but if you post the list somewhere, people may be able to provide information on the status of those people. Just a suggestion. Janet

Rainelle Reunion Discussion © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page